Thursday, March 5, 2009

Second Project - Sleeveless V-necked blouse

Upon completing the first piece of project, my teacher allows us to take on a more challenging project. Fully no restrictions. My second project is a V-necked sleeveless top. There will be cable knit on the front of the blouse.

The process
This second project also took me a few months to complete. I first started working on the front piece, where I had to work on the cable. Whenever, I had some problem with the stitches, my teacher always helped me to correct them. After completing the front piece, then I started on the back piece. My teacher actually asked me to knit cables on the back piece too. But to me, I feel that it will be odd, hence I made a plain one instead. Without any designs, just knitting and purling.

As I always like a V-necked line, I got my teacher to help me with it. Guess what, the neckline is even more tedious. After this, I will have to stitch the front and back piece together. When the piece is finally completed, I tried it on and found that the neckline is actually kind of small for my head to pass through. But the piece fits quite nicely on me.

Till today, I had only wore it for once or twice. The last time when I tried to put it on, I found that it had actually become shorter and the neckline, more tedious for me to put on. Since then, I have been keeping it in my cupboard. Hee...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]